21st Convocation - Important Instructions to Candidates
- All the eligible candidates who have completed their study/internship and obtained/applied for their (final) Provisional Pass certificate may submit their convocation application with the Countersignature of the Dean/Principal of the Institution concerned either through the Institution or directly by Registered post to the Controller of Examinations of this University.
- ’IN PERSON’ means that the candidate has to be present himself/herself physically at the time of convocation to receive the Degree/Diploma. ‘IN ABSENTIA’ means that the presence of the candidate at the time of convocation is not required and the Degree/Diploma certificate will be sent by post after the Convocation.
- Application for receiving a Degree/Diploma ‘IN PERSON’ should reach this office in time fixed by the University. The exact date of Convocation will be notified in the Dailies. A CARD OF ADMISSION to Convocation will be sent from the University before the date of Convocation to the candidates who have applied for receiving the Degree/Diploma ‘IN PERSON’. The application not received in time will be treated as ‘IN ABSENTIA’.
- The following duly attested by a Gazetted Officer should be enclosed with this application (a) copy of SSLC mark sheet (b) copy of HSC/Equivalent Mark sheet (c) copy of (final) Provisional Pass Certificate (d) Copy of Registration certificate with respective council and (e) copy of the Under Graduate degree certificate in the case of P.G applicants
- The following should also be enclosed Two copies of candidate’s latest passport size colour photograph put in a small envelope .(Name, course, Registration Number should be written on the back side of one copy)
- (a) The revised Convocation fees prescribed with effect from Sep 2010 are :
|S.No.||Courses||Medical||Dental||Indian Medicine And Homoeopathy||Allied Health Sciences|
|2.||Post Graduate & P.G. Diploma||2000/-||2000/-||1250/-||1250/-|
Those who have already paid the Convocation fees while applying for Provisional Certificate or along with the Examination fees need not remit again.
Additional Fee /Penal For Belated Submission Of Application
|S.No.||Duration||Additional Fee For In Absentia Candidates||Additional Fee + Penal Fee For In Person Candidates|
|1.||Less than 3 months||No fees||1000/- (Penal fee only)|
|2.||Above 3 months to 1 year||1000/-||1000/- + 1000/-|
|3.||Above 1 year to 5 years||5000/-||5000/- + 1000/-|
|4.||Above 5 years to 10 years||10000/-||10000/- + 1000/-|
|5.||Above 10 years||15000/-||15000/- + 1000/-|
Additional fee for belated submission of Convocation application by the candidates applying for Degree/Diploma certificates after three months from the Date of respective Convocation.
Any candidate who had applied to receive the Degree " IN PERSON" but failed to attend the Convocation has to remit Rs.1000/- as PENAL FEE for the getting Degree/Diploma certificate thereafter from this University within a period of Three month from the date of respective convocation. In additional to the Penal fee of Rs.1000/- Additional fee have to be paid if such Degree Certificate are not obtained by the candidates WITHIN THREE MONTHS from the date of respective Convocation.
- In complete application will be summarily rejected and include their name's in the IN ABSENTIA (Not applied) category and that candidate to be applied refresh.