Instructions to Candidates:
1. The complete dissertation must be uploaded in ONLY one single file. Do not upload Chapter wise.
2. The candidates may be permitted upto FOUR TIMES ONLY to use the Plagiarism Web Tool.
3. The Anti-Plagiarism Web Tool shows the percentage of Plagiarism. The acceptable limit by the University is 25% only.
a. If the percentage of plagiarism is below 25%, you must take screen shot and print it. Enclose with the hard copy of the dissertation.
b. If the percentage of plagiarism is above 25%, you must modify the dissertation for originality (using own words) and resubmit again as done earlier.
4. Upto Twelve continuous words should be accepted.
5. Students should attach the certificate from Guide/Supervisor at the time of submission of the dissertation.
The fee for the Plagiarism check is Rs.1000/- which is collected along with the Dissertation fee.