Plagiarism Web Tool for Students Guidelines
- Up to 25% of similarity can be allowed.
- The candidates may be permitted upto ten times to use the Plagiarism Web Tool.
- A fees of Rs 1,000/- may be collected from each student at the time of submitting the dissertation
- Upto Twelve continuous words should be Accepted.
- Students can attach the certificate from Guide/Supervisor at the time of submission of the Thesis
The Anti-Plagiarism Web Tool shows the percentage of Plagiarism. The acceptable limit by the University is 25%.
If the percentage of plagiarism is below 25%, you must take screen shot and print it. Enclose with the hard copy of the dissertation.
If the percentage of plagiarism is above 25%, you must modify the dissertation for originality (using own words) and resubmit again as done earlier.