Research - Ph.D./D.Sc.
Ph.D. - Part I Paper I Research Methodology Examination – July 2021 session - RESULT - (Published on 17.09.2021)
- Ph.D. PUBLIC VIVA VOCE EXAMINATION - VIRTUAL – NOTIFICATION
- Ph.D. Public viva voce examination - Due to the prevailing COVID19 Pandemic - SOP
- RESULT OF THE Ph.D. STUDENTS - SCREENING COMMITTEE – January 2022 SESSION
- RESULT OF THE Ph.D. STUDENTS - SCREENING COMMITTEE – January & July 2020 SESSION
- Screening Committee Result of the Ph.D. Students – July 2019 Session
Ph.D - Thesis
Ph.D. Regulations 2010 - (as resolved in the 54th SAB )
Modifications made in the existing regulations for Ph.D. 2010 (as resolved in the 44th SAB-15.06.2012).
Candidates applying for Ph.D. Provisional Registration in this University should obtain Eligibility Certificate from the University from July 2012 Session onwards.
The request from candidates who submit their proposals without Eligibility Certificate will be summarily REJECTED.
AGENDA 212 (42) DATED : 27.06.2012
Request of Government Siddha Medical College, Chennai to Declare as Ph.D. Centre
The Commissioner of Indian Medicine & Homoeopathy has requested to declare Govt. Siddha Medical College, Chennai as a Ph.D. Centre. It was resolved that the institution which come under the MOU with the University shall apply for Department recognition for Ph.D. Programme with recognition fee but without the inspection fee. All institutions which do not come within the MOU should apply as per Ph.D. regulations of this University.