Guidelines for the issue of photocopy of Answer Scripts of the failed subjects
(A candidate cannot apply for a xerox if he/she has passed in that subject)
- Candidates of all the Under Graduate and Post Graduate Courses are eligible to apply for photocopy of the answer scripts.
- Photocopy of the answer scripts is permissible only for those candidates who have passed clinical/Practical examination.
- Photocopy of answer scripts are given to candidates for their personal reference only and for self assessing their performance in the exam in order to improve their answer presentation in future.
- Candidates have no right to claim any additional marks based on self assessment / compare with other examiner’s marks / get it assessed by other teacher(s).
- Revaluation of answer papers is not permissible as per the University rules in force.
- Application for photocopy of answer sheets should reach the University within fifteen days from the time of publications of results in the website.
- Application should sent through the head of the Institution.
- Applications received from the candidates directly by the University will summarily rejected and further communication will not be entertained.
- Incomplete applications and applications received after the due date willbe summarily rejected.
- A Fees of Rs.1000/-(One thousand only) per paper may be remitted to the University through RTGS/NEFT towards the issue of photocopy of Answer Script for each paper. If the theory paper contains Section A & Section B or Paper I & Paper II, the fees should be paid separately for each A & B sections or Paper I &∓ Paper II separately.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded on any account.
- Xerox copy of the statement of marks should be enclosed along with the application.
- The applications should be sent only in the prescribed form.
- Click here to download Application form