Procedure for getting Degree Certificates by In-Person Candidates
It is hereby informed that for any candidate from First Convocation to Twenty Second Convocation i.e, from the year 1991 to 2012 who had applied to receive the Degree “ IN PERSON” but had not attended the Convocation, the Degree Certificate will be sent by Registered Post to the candidates address. Hence, the candidates who have not received their Degree Certificates have to submit the following details immediately to collect the Degree Certificates.
- Requisition letter should be written and signed by the candidate only (Not by anybody else)
- Any one Xerox copy of Photo Identity card of Voter card/Driving License/Passport /Identity card issued by the Institution.
- Xerox copy of Provisional Certificate.
- The following penal fee along with the Additional fees for getting the Degree Certificates.
The Prescribed fee should be sent only in the form of a Crossed Demand Draft drawn in any one Nationalized Bank/Scheduled Bank in favour of “The Registrar, The Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University” , Payable at Chennai.
|S.No||Duration||Penal fee + Additional fee
For In Person candidates
|1.||Less than 3 months||1000/- (Penal fee only)|
|2.||Above 3 months to 1 year||1000/-+1000/-|
|3.||Above 1 year to 5 years||1000/-+5000/-|
|4.||Above 5 years to 10 years||1000/-+10,000/-|
|5.||Above 10 years||1000/-+15,000/-|
- Self Addressed cover with Rs.50/- Stamp for sending the Degree Certificates by Registered Post.