The Tamil Nadu Dr.M.G.R.Medical University, No.69, Anna Salai, Guindy, Chennai – 600 032, conducts “Refresher Course in Diabetology” for Medical Graduates registered with Medical Council of India (Admission 40 seats per Session). Duration of the Course is six months (Four Clinical visits and Six Lecture classes). Clinical visits will be at Diabetology Department of Chennai based Government Medical Colleges and Lecture Classes will be conducted at the University Premises on the 4th Friday of every month.
2. The 13th Batch of Refresher Course in Diabetology is scheduled to be started from July 2019.
3. The application may be downloaded from the University Website.(www.tnmgrmu.ac.in) The filled in Applications may be sent to “The Head of the Department, Department of Medical Education and Curriculum Development” of this University by duly enclosing the attested Xerox Copies of:
- MBBS Degree Certificate
- CRRI Certificate
- Medical Council Registration Certificate and
- Self addressed envelope
along with the prescribed fee of Rs.250/- (Application fee of Rs.100/- + processing fee of Rs.150/-) on or before 31.05.2019.
4. Selection of Candidates is based on the seniority of the date of completion of CRRI. Priority will be given for the candidates who have already applied for more than twice consequtively. The list of Selected candidates will be published in the University's website: www.tnmgrmu.ac.in. The selected candidates shall pay the course fee of Rs.15,000/- (Rupees Fifteen Thousand only) at the time of Admission, i.e after verification of their Original Certificates by the University.
5. The payment shall be remitted by Online Remittance System (NEFT/RTGS ) through the payment gateway in the University's Website or by means of IOB Challan, The Tamilnadu Dr.MGR Medical University Branch, Guindy, Chennai-32. For further enquiry, call 044-22353574,76-79, Extn.299.
Sd/- Head of the Department
Department of Medical Educaion &